Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop library e-resource annual budget plan in line with university’s budget circle by consulting with relevant university offices and library teams; and execute the plan with periodic monitoring process to ensure all resources acquisition abide by budget plan and university’s regulations.
2. Develop and maintain a strategy for digital collection reclamation and analysis that takes into account the handling of traditional materials as well as new electronic resources using model such as DDA, ATO, etc.
3. Maintain e-resources management activities, including monitoring the marketplace for new resources, evaluating digital collections practical usage, assessing publisher/vendor business models and these annual changes on the libraries acquisitions, and creating Libguides and research aids in other format.
4. Ensure proper maintenance of license records physically and online.
5. Provide support for inquiries related to interpretation of terms, regarding use and access of electronic resources, and copyright issues of licensed contents.
6. Ensure the accuracy of the discovery service, knowledge base, and link resolver holdings.
7. Oversee electronic resources support service; refer issues as appropriate to ensure account, content and systems service stability.
8. Provide training and support in the management for all areas of the electronic resources lifecycle.
9. Write documentation that reflect the libraries’ best practices for support, licensing, and functional areas.
10. Work collaboratively with team members to provide interlibrary loan service.
11. Work as a liaison librarian for designated academic program areas to provide specialized instruction assistance to faculty and student to acquire materials in formats.
12. Other responsibilities suitable to the position, as required to maintain effective library operations.
？ Experience of budget planning and control.
？ Familiarity with publisher business model.
？ Understanding of or experience coordination the full electronic resource life-cycle.
？ Knowledge of copyright and intellectual property.
Required Competencies and Skills:
？ Bachelor degree or above in library studies and information science, law, business, or related fields;
？ Ability to balance multiple projects and set priorities in a time-sensitive environment.
？ Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and communication skills both in English and Chinese, including evidence of ability to work collegially and collaboratively within and across organizations.
？ Excellent document writing skills in English and Chinese.
？ Excellent negotiation skill.
五險一金 補充醫療保險 專業培訓 彈性工作 定期體檢